Come and join us to celebrate the Moon Festival on Sat. 30th September and Sun. 1st October!
The Moon Festival is one of the most important Chinese traditional festivals for moon appreciation and family reunion. The two-day events at our monastery include a large variety of activities:
- the rock concert led by Jeroen den Hengst
- the Jazz concert led by Tineke Postma & Marc van Room
- the Cello concert by Julia Tom
- the stage play <Once Gone>
- the Reading Recital “Pondering in Autumn”
If you want to experience the traditional Chinese Moon Festival with Dutch well-known modern musicians, don’t hesitate to drop by our monastery!